New Kit variation?

A few days ago, I went to a local Target and found a Kit Fisto with the lightsaber blade securly packaged at his feet. Today I go to a local KB and find another Kit Fisto with the blade also securly packaged at the feet. I tried shaking it and its in there pretty good. It looked as if it was meant to be there, because it fit perfectly in the bubble. Variation or packaging error?
    Last edited by Hasbro'sBountyHunter; 06-14-2002 at 09:24 PM.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

i havent seen it packaged that way, i dont think. i did, however, see a couple of them w/ what appeared to be broken sabers, with the green part floating around the bubble...

I've seen it packaged that way, actually it's just an error during sealing. The pegs must not be very sturdy on those Kits and since they aren't in a tray by themselves they most likely fall from the tray while they're being packaged.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

This and all the other variations are mostly packaging errors or changes Hasbro made b/c they thought they were needed. They make funny side notes to discuss but have no value.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!