Help me figure out this Ben Kenobi variation

I've been trying to see if my Ben Kenobi is some rare variation. So i looked at SSG and all the different kinds. Well Mine really isn't listed.

What I have is

Half picture on the front of the card and Half picture on the Bio.THe And's are fixed on the bio. He has a long saber in a LongTray a dark brown buckle. There is tape on the saber and its a .00 version card Orange. Is this some one of a kind variation or what. Cause there isn't something like this on SSG that i can see. If so please point out a site or something online that points to this variation or what its worth. Please just don't post. Thats just a worthless piece of junk or its just one of a kind or etc without showing me where its on a site or something. O you are a obi variation expert.

BillyJAcK

It was probably churned out at the very end of this .00 run, before the official change to .01 which fixed it:

.00, Photo, Orange Saber, Square Bubble, Old Peg Hook, Four Digit, Long Saber, Half Body Photo on Bio, Dark Brown Belt Buckle, Tape on Lightsaber

.01, Photo, Orange Saber, Square Bubble, Old Peg Hook, Four Digit, Long Saber, Full Body Photo on Bio, Dark Brown Belt Buckle, 'and' in 4th and 6th sentence of bio

But since most variations are only listed after documented observation, I would suggest you send scans to one of the sites - ssg, or www.potf2.com.

Obi-Wan was the first to get a new .01 designation, so I'm thinking there could have been two different designs, the one you have, and the actual .01. So you could very well have a little piece of packaging history (which variation hunters would love, and openers would bemoan )
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Yah it's a worthless piece of junk, can I have it!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

yeah sure. only $500. LOLOLOL
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters