Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

EII action fleet comfirmed

i found this on rebelscum this morning

Action Fleet

AT-AT
    46846 Clone Tank
    46848 Dooku's Solar Sailor
    Droid Hunter Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
    Endor Chase Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
    Hoth Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
    46849 Millennium Falcon
    47414 Naboo Fighter
    84895 R2-D2 Astromech Droid
    Republic Gunship
    Republic Troop Transport
    Sarlaac Pit Battle Pack (Target Exclusive)
    47356 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
    46850 X-Wing

Great....TARGET exclusives, they've been treating their exclusives very badly.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Hmm, Interesting, no jedi starfighter action fleet vehicle?

Sakay says:
    Hmm, Interesting, no jedi starfighter action fleet vehicle?
    yeah, typical hasblo move. probably they thought, "let's wait and see how a first wave sells, before greenlighting any more ships."
    Then they'll flood the market with first-wave ships, and when these don't sell out fast enough, hasblo uses it for an excuse to not go ahead with subsequent waves.
    That jedi starfighter is one of the hottest looking ships I've seen from the new film. If H-blo really wanted to kick off AF with some great sales, they'd debut the EP2 first wave with the starfighter. (IMHO)
    Target sucked from EP1 stuff, as I recall. However, I did find a royal starship alpha there. But that was ALL. Just one box. I'm not too optimistic about having to find all the battle packs for EP2 at "Tarjey."
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

One thing of note: the 84895 R2-D2 Astromech Droid is actually a 3 3/4 figure not an AF. They put it in the wrong list.

So on one hand we can celebrate the new AOTC AFs! On the other, what the hell is Hasblo thinking?! Another Naboo fighter? This was in the first wave of TPM AF and is now amongst the most common of all shelf warmers. Why do we need more of them? Of course, the same can be said for the X-Wing and Darth's TIE because those are the most common of all Classic AFs.

I'm really hoping that the listing for an AF AT-AT is a mistake and we're actually going to get the new AT-AT (AT-TE?) style vehicle the show in the latest trailer.

I am also really hoping that these Target BPs are new, not just renamed versions of old BPs.

Well except for the Droid set, it sounds like they're re-releases. The Hoth pack sounds like it could be the Wampa/Open Belly Tauntaun, the Sarlacc could be the Skiff and of course the Endor Chase could be the speeder bike set. Nothing really else they could be. Well Hoth Battle could be an army-builder set with little cannons and more Hoth Trooper.

I want to know what that R2 thing is, I'm guessing an E2 folding playset maybe?

I hope they go the action fleet very well, although I doubt they could get original Galoob quality on there. Instead of releasing the Republic Troop Transport they should release the Star Destroyer!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

yup, they all sound like retreads

the droid hunter battle pack is without a doubt the ever popular dewback battle pack (remember, they was huntin for the droids),

but hey! i ain't complainin', anything will be welcome after three years of nuthin'
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

A new Classic regular MM.

I figured this would be the best place to post. If you have seen the new Jorg Sucal Pilot figure which is the Celebration 2 exclusive figure, then if you look closely at the X-wing MM that's packed-in with it you'll see it's the quite over-used flimsy X-wing mold from the Trilogy MMs but it's not exactly the same, instead of Red 5 like all X-wings that use that models have read, this X-wing's markings are Red 1. Not a big change I know, but it's kinda interesting.

The picture is below:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jorgpilot.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	1436  

I saw the list and I wonder if my hopes and fears are accurate- flood the market with stuff that lingered on the shelves at $4 or even $2 so the stores won't order the really interesting stuff- remeber the first wave of Classic CT figures- 'nuff said. I am excited about NEW action fleet. If you want to recycle molds, Hasbro, how about that star Destroyer?

They really need to bring out some better Classic AF vehicles!!
    Khoo-Ha...Please Pass The Jelly.