Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Galactic Battlegrounds

I'm a pretty big fan of Age Of Empires 2 and I know SW:GB is just the AOE2 engine with Star Wars stuff instead, so I was wondering if you think its worth the buy, same with the Clone Campaign expansion. Thanks ahead of time.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

If you're a big fan of the AoE series and a big fan of Star Wars, run, don't walk, run and buy Galactic Battlegrounds and it's expansion.

Yes, he's right!!!! And you absolutely must buy them both at the same time! Without the expansion you're missing out on so much--the Republic and the Confederacy, from the expansion, are practically the two best civs!!!!

Originally posted by DeadEye
    Yes, he's right!!!! And you absolutely must buy them both at the same time! Without the expansion you're missing out on so much--the Republic and the Confederacy, from the expansion, are practically the two best civs!!!!
    Just to make sure, the only new civs in the expansion are the republic and the seperatists right?
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

Yes, they are, and they have all the cool vehicles from the movie!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Yeah! What he said!

Yeah .... the SW : GB and SW : CW is the best I had played so far .... it's cool man !!!

I enjoyed it very much ....

Say .... anybody knows where I can get online to play this games ???????

I believe you need the ZONE. A fairly bad program IMHO. Can't you run online play through the game?

Originally posted by DeadEye
    I believe you need the ZONE. A fairly bad program IMHO. Can't you run online play through the game?
    Blech, the ZONE is MS crap. It's laggy and the last time I used it (about 5 years ago when it first started) it only supported 4 players on any game. God I miss Outlaws...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

You can use Gamespy Arcade. I use that for my online stiff and used to see the ads for it all the time, that's actually what got me interested in the game. Isn't quite as alggy as the zone in my opinion either.