Someone get Palpatine some Calamine lotion quick!

I just got Palpatine today. He looks like he has the chicken pox! Wow, I know they were trying to do age spots, but the paint for them is too dark and looks CRAZY!

otherwise the figure looks great! But that really sticks out like a bullet to the head.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Yeah, but it's sadly accurate when they were designing the figure. A while back, Palpy was featured on the front of the Star Wars Insider. It must have been early make-up tests, because he had big ole age spots on his face. But judging by the movie, they altered the make-up signifigantly after those publicity pictures were taken. You just have to be picky on the Palpy figures, I have heard that people have found him both with good looking small spots as well as with awful large age spots.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

The make-up wasn't that bad at the beginning, not where Hasbro could acceptably splotch the figure as they have.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	palp_com.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	2254  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Well, I ordered mine from KB toys online. I got it today, I mean, GREAT figure, but christ, I want to put some base on him or something to cover those up!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    The figure screams....REPAINT ME!!!!!