Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation your predictions on the best/worst of next month.

what do you think will be the best/worst of next month? i think the best will be either ki-adi or TA anikan. the worst will probably be that podracer guy. your thoughts?

300th post! alright!
    Last edited by hango fett; 06-16-2002 at 04:08 PM.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Congrats on so many posts! I forsee the new Anakin as easily being the best of the bunch. Darth Maul will probably sell like hotcakes and afterwards people will discover that he's not that great a figure. So I think Maul will sell but be a bad figure.

I'm holding off judgement until 1) carded pictures and 2) in-store sightings. I'm looking forward to Ephant Mon, and possibly Anakin. Padme and Teemto are going to depend on the paint jobs. I already have a Maul and Ki that I am satisfied with.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Ephant Mon is going to be great. TA Anakin would be good if he has his cloak. I don't think any of the future wave figures will be that bad. Pilot Jango could really suck if done wrong.

billyjack
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Ephant Mon will be good I think.
    Anakin, Maul, and Padme will also be selling just because they're main characters and scalpers will going after'em along with Ephant since he's the Fan Choice figure.
    Ki-Adi will probably be a kid's figure since it's an obscure Jedi with a lightsaber.
    Teemto will just be there...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

i think that maul looks awsome! i'll definitly get that one out of the pack.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

i think i will buy all but ephant mon. he just doesn't appeal to me.
    strong am i with the force. but not that strong.

cool avatar, hango! wish i could fins one like that when i'm a padawan........................................... .......................................
    strong am i with the force. but not that strong.

ya i think all i really i'm going to get is Ki-Adi and Padme the rest arn't that great.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    I think Ele...will suck...sure I'll buy one only to hide in my closet!