Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teemto Pagalies

Teemto Pagalies

I was visiting Amazon/TRU.com today and came across a listing (w/ photo) for Teemto in the 3-3/4" size. If I remember it correctly, it was listed as "Sold Out".

I hadn't seen or heard of this figure before and thought I would pass it on to all of you.

TRU.com also had a number of the other hard to find newer fig's, at 6.99 - 7.99.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Yeah, it's coming out in the next 6 figure assortment.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

now all he needs is his pod.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    You'll find that Amazon/TRU will place an item on "Sold Out" truth is they don't have it in yet...they are just entering it in their system so that when it does arrive they can get it up faster.

It's nice to see they're going to back to Ep I and making some of the pod racer pilots. I hope they continue.

Doesn't he come with that saucer shape scrap scavenger droid?
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

I think what we need is pod racer two-packs but I know that has been discussed before.
    Yub Yub, Commander

Originally posted by Unit-01
    Doesn't he come with that saucer shape scrap scavenger droid?
    Yep, that's what the early Hasbro lists said. Hopefully it ends up being so, but since we haven't seen carded images yet, who knows for sure.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

If he does, I'll get him. I want that droid!
    "God's in his Heaven, All's right with the World." -NERV

Bet he packs with somethig really poodoo. They probably had Teemto in the works since episode one anyway. by the looks of the sculpt he's an early design from around the time of the movies release. Look how ropey the detailing is. There's no way he's a new figure. he's been sitting on the shelf for years. hasbro threw him into the fan choice poll knowing he wouldn't win it but with his hardcopy already ready to go to the factory should the unthinkable happen and Amanaman or whoever it was fail to win. Now there's been a hefty passage of time they can safely release him in the new saga line and clear the shelves of the tat that's been sitting there for years gathering dust. That's the same reason we're getting the Lott Dod figure and why we got the Qui-gon figure, just to clear the shelves. Wonder what other stuff they have sitting around in the box of abandoned ideas...