Hybrid View

a case of getting VERY lucky

Hey all,
    Proof that SW Lego's DO go on sale (sometimes). In January of '00, a Columbus OH K-Mart had ALL SW stuff at 75% off. I looked closer and it even included Lego's!! A $25 X-Wing set ended up costing me $6!!!!

-Dan
    People who whine about scalpers need to GET A LIFE.

$6!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Thumbs up Not only Kmart

I got the UCS TIE Interceptors on clearance from TRU for $29.99 each.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Last year, I got the huge Lego podrace scene for $35. It started out at $100 in '99.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I paid $19.00 dollars for Boba's Slave1 and the Skiff with Luke and Han. I thought that was a pretty ggod deal.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

wow, sweet deals. i wish they were up here, i still need the x-wing and a few other discontinued sets.

my slave I cost me 6 bucks cdn, i was very happy about that
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

hey here im ín mexico you can get ethe x wing for less than 80 dollars imagine is much more expensive to collect legos here

I just picked up a Mos Espa Podrace set for $40 at a KB toys!
    "The Negotiator, General Kenobi."

Sweet deals. The best ones I've found have been the N1 and Sith Infiltrator value packs from TRU for dirt cheap. I also somehow got an Imperial Shuttle for around $25, but I can't remember when or where or how I got it.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas