Over the Hump ! !

In every movie and especially in Star Wars there is battle or revelation at the halfway point: a Speeder chase on Endor, a duel with Darth Maul in the dessert or a shot-out in the Death Star's prison. Episode II will open will a chase through Coruscant's towering city valleys and ends with a breath-taking two on one fight in a Geonosis Hangar. But I'm asking what will happen in the middle? Obi-Wan and Jango's fight in the rain? The death of Shmi Larrs? Mace Windu fighting within the Arena?

Please, post your thoughts or ideas?
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 09-26-2001 at 01:14 PM.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I'm leaning towards the Death of Shmi/Kidnap of Padme scenes as the "hump"
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

You're talking battles and stuff for the most part...

If you recall, ESB had the battle near the begining and then the duel and escape from Cloud City at the end. If you REALLY look closely, ESB had stuff going on the whole time... the Asteroid field, Luke's training on Dagobah...

If you are going by plot arcs... I would have to agree with Eternal Padawan. I believe that the main protagonist's (Anakin's) motivation will change with the death of his mother and the assault on his love interest.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

yeah. Lil Annie goin' dark side on a family of sandpeople will be a definite turning point in the trilogy.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]