Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Custom Made Blasters!!!

Hi all,
    if you like SW LEGO minifigures and in particular Stormtroopers, I STRONGLY suggest you to have a look at the custom made blasters you can find here (follow the link "THE LITTLE ARMORY" PROTOTYPES).

Few days ago I received some blasters from this guy (the 3 models on the bottom row of the page) and they are AMAZING! They fits perfectly the minifigures hands and add a relly nice touch to the Imperial Army!

If you want more info you can e-mail directly him. I did it and I am really happy! :happy:

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Very nice! It would have been much better if they were already done in black or dark grey. I hope they don't cost an arm and a leg.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

thats a guy who posts on "fbtb" i believe he will be selling them for about 25 cents a piece. only in trees though.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Sounds pretty cool, I wonder how much the materials cost.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi ACPin,
    the blasters are actually black. And do not need any customization.

What you see in the internet page are the prototypes.

As far as I know this guy is just an enthusiast SW collector and customizer and he is not starting any activity. Just helping other SW fans with his own creations "for the glory of it".

Well, I do not have any interest in "advertising" these blasters, I am just an Italian SW LEGO (and MicroMachines) collector very happy with tiny pieces of plastic!

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

Hello Everyone, I'm the guy with the guns. If anyone has any questions about the guns, ask.

These are awesome!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Very nicely done. Only bad part about the Battle Droid rifles is the figures can only hold them sideways because of their hands.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

HA! I solved that problem - look at "view 2".
    There is a side handle made just for the 'droids.

The gun also fits nicely on the 'droids back.

These really do look quite cool. I have a question, have you had any trouble with mold lines interfering with how the figures hold these?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.