Why haven' t Hasbro release these figures on cards?

I wonder why Hasbro didn't release these figures on cards:

General Veers (Hoth)
    Imperial Scaner Trooper
    Uncle Owen
    Wedge Antilles

And all those other figures from the cinema scenes & from the playsets. The other figure that was released on card is the AT-AT driver. I could be wrong but I would like to have Gen. Veers & the Imperial scanner trooper carded. I hope this is the correct section to post my topic. Thanks for reading.

I dont know why, they can be dorks sometimes... Maybe they will release them someday, I would certainly like a Scan Trooper and a Wedge Antilles...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

I wouldn't mind if they sculpted new versions of those figures and released them. It would be a step back to release old figures now, they look too dated. Also, I'm pretty sure the molds are destroyed, I think they do that every now and then. I have seen some pretty nice looking customs of those types of figures carded.

I just got the Scan Trooper recently in an auction. He is kinda lame. He is made from the AT-ST driver's body and a vintage imperial officer's head. The Wedge that came with the carry case was a little buff. The CS version is better.

I don't see the need for getting every figure carded. These were pack in figures.

I would like to see General Veers resculpted, in fact, there is a thead about that in the Dear Hasbro section.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Thanks guys for your input.

Because they hate us. No, really, they do.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Other figure that got carded was IG-88 which first appeared in the SOTE line as a two pack with Boba Fett.
    As always...........L

There are some figures that I would just love to see on a single card. Wedge Antilles is on the top of that list for me!
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I think they were never released on cards yet, cause Hasbro, does not care nor do they listen to us.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!