Green Card D. Vader

I'm thinking of purchasing a green carded D. Vader. I am not interested in the freeze frame version. However is the green carded Vader figure the same as the 2-pk Xizor/Vader from SOTE? I have the orange carded Vader but I just want to make sure that the green card V is different. Any info would be appreciated, thanks for reading.

Ok, well the Orange and Green carded Vader are the same figure, but Kenner did put the SOTE 2 pack Vader on the Green card for a very short time. It was only sold at JCPenny's in the Catalog in a 4 pack of figures. In fact it is very rare and is worth about $75 to $100 depending on condition. You can see the difference very clearly. The SOTE Vader's cape doesn't fit well in the bubble and his legs are different. So if you can find one at a good price, pick it up. I'll post a photo of the SOTE green card Vader and then I'll post the regular Green card Vader in the next post below.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Here's the SOTE Vader, notice the cape is wrapped around the inner bubble, the saber is higher and his right knee is bent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	54 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	2266  
    (Like my posts)

here's the regular green carded Vader, notice his cape is correct, the saber is lower and his legs are straight. sorry for the bad photo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	2267  
    (Like my posts)

I think it is mainly the same, but i think it might have some different details, i would buy it...
    The force will be with you- always...

Originally posted by chris
    I think it is mainly the same, but i think it might have some different details, i would buy it...
    Really, WOW. People don't seem to read these days.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks Turbowars for the updated info.

pic

As turbowars stated, the green carded Vader is the SAME as the orange carded Vader, except for the few SOTE reposed Vaders that were released in the JCPenney 4 pack. Here is a comparison scan....http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce...4r_8wordsA.jpg
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Thanks for the pic r2dee2. I do have the Xizor/Vader 2-pk but I was thinking of selling it. Well I have to think about purchasing the green carded Vader. Thanks everyone for your help.