Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes!

I like the security droid's stance but you're right, Lobito, he is hard to stand up. Those commchips are coming in good use!

I've never had any trouble with my TIE Fighter Pilot or Battle Droid Security. The one that is hard to stand is the Emperor from the Final Jedi Duel! He keeps toppling backward and there is no hole for the action stand!
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Heh. Good one JediCole... My beef with the TIE Fighter Pilot was the loose heads. I bought one and his neck joint was incredibly wobbly, So I bought another one and HIS neck was incredibly wobbly, so I thought they ALL were and never bought any more. Turns out I've got the only two "dashboard doggy" imperial TIE Pilots....oh well, mine stand just fine. Here's who can't or won't stand in my collection:

Nein Numb
    Dengar
    Capt Tarpals
    Any of Jabbas Dancers
    Any of the Modal Nodes
    Labria the Devaronian
    The Podracers

of course , this problem is resolved with nifty stands....

Which reminds me of the RANCOR!! I had a lot of trouble getting him stand up straight, at first he would stand perfectly, but in three days he was down again...of course if u put Rancor's hand in the floor the problem is solved...
    As always...........L

How about Emperor's Royal Guard and Mon Mothma!

HEHEHE! JK
    May the force be with you.