New Waves finally here!

Anyone in the Ancaster area should go check out Zellers. I think on Wednesday they got the bespin wave. Although when I called they said they got in the Anakin wave, I was pretty ****ed becuase I asked them what the name said and they said Anakin. Anyway I went today to Future Shop by fluke and ironically they had the Bespin wave. They had around 6 Maces, 1 Luke, and 1 Vader when I left. I am ****ed becuase I could have gotten the FB Jango on Wednesday. Go there tommorow if you want the last Luke and Vader I left.

Also Burlington Mall Zellers got a ton of collection 1. On Wednesday they had aroung 40 of each Dooku, Yoda and Anakin. Now's your chance to pick'em up.

Post all your new collection finds here!
    Last edited by BobaFett; 06-21-2002 at 08:19 PM.

Hey the new Acklay beast is here. It's Toronto Silver Snail, going for 31.99.

I really hope I'm helping people here:

The Wal-Mart in Branford has just got a new stock of the endor wave. There were a few Rebel Soldier and Orns, and Massifs. Plenty of Jinn's, though.

Acklay here????

When you post info that the Silver Snail has new toys...and you start out by saying that they are here, meaning Canada, you are kind of missleading the rest of us......

The comic shops buy the toys through the U.S. distributers, so they are U.S. boxes and toys. They are not released in Canada yet, unless you find them in a retail chain like Wal-mart or Zellers..they are not here.......

They aren't released in Canada yet. Just to inform you...