Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Talking Celebrity look alikes.

I know a woman that I work with that looks like she could be a twin of Cowboy Ray from the Mancow show.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I have a bunch of Maori friends. We had a party Friday night and it looked literally like a Temura Morrison (also Maori) clone gathering.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

A woman that I interned with looked exactly like the folksinger Judy Collins. Except that she was a witch with the 'w' dropped and a 'b' added.

People confuse me with Ben Affleck
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

At my previous job at Duke Hospital, there was a man there who looked EXACTLY like Count Dooku. He had the beard, the haircut, the demeanor, etc. He would always be downstairs in the food court every morning before work.
    I couldnt help but look, until one day he looked up at me with a menacing look. That was enough for me...I didnt look anymore.
    But I could just see him looking up at me and saying: "You must join me Steve, and together we will have breakfast!!"
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Jangy96, so that menacing look really confirmed it, eh? Lies, deceit, creating mistrust are his ways now.

LBC, do you have any friends that look like Matt Damon?

I once saw this VH1 news thing that had a cross-dresser who dressed up like Britney Spears with replica costumes and he looked exactly like her when they showed him in full costume with the make-up and other stuff on.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    I once saw this VH1 news thing that had a cross-dresser who dressed up like Britney Spears with replica costumes and he looked exactly like her when they showed him in full costume with the make-up and other stuff on.
    I wonder what that says about Britney? **vomits into trash can**
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Jonna
    I get my hair cut at the same place all the time and every single time my girlfriend goes with me every one there talks about how she looks exactly like some girl from 6 Feet Under. The red head I imagine.

That would be Claire... or it could be Brenda!

My Stepmom looks like Boss Nass... does that count?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Jonna
    I think that the name mentioned to me was Claire...it was the daughter. Who ever that is.