Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink More Bespin Luke "Variations"!!!

Hey, everyone! Check these "rare" items out! Please try to restrain your laughter while you do so. These items are so one-of-a-kind and valuable that you must view them with quiet awe.

First off, forget the bloody stump . . .try to find THIS!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1741574310

Hurry! Buy this next one now for $40.00! I assume that's what his "inside source" at Hasbro is telling him it's worth:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1741600314

This guy has obviously done his homework! He even knows what percentage of Bespin Lukes were released with each variation! What a fount of infinite knowledge! He should be working for SirSteve's!

I apologize (especially to the sellers of these items) for my drippy sarcasm, but sometimes, you just have to give these scalpers a lot of credit for their creativity!

Man they are getting desperate.. scalpers that is..

My Wal-Mart has the "rare" 1" dust layer versions.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I put a bid on both of those!!

Oh yeah no I didn't.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

They will be classing creased cards as rare soon !!!!!!!!

Well maybe not, but that's all scalpers deserve. Knackered Cards.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Well, my Wal-Mart has the most ultra-rare figure of all. It's a Bespin Luke where the package has been replaced with the Mace Windu package, and the Luke has been replaced by a Mace Windu. I'm planning on selling it for mucho dinero.

So now lousy paint jobs count as variations?! Well, guess it's time for me to sell my ultra rare "Yoda with battle-worn ripped sleeve. " Sure, it *looks* like they got sloppy when they paited his hand, but it's actually a very rare version of this figure. Let the bidding start at $50, .

jeez! what people do for a losy buck! oy! the next thing you know they will have the color of blood on his face LIGHT or DARK red! get a job people!
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

my loose bespin luke has the "bruise" on his hand, but that is just a part of a magnet i think, because if you hold a metal lightsaber to it, it sticks there!! hehe! i have a rare variation! ha. ha.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!