Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Your choice for the Preview 6 !!!

1. I think we will probably get an Anakin. If the EI Obi-Wan is any clue...WE WILL GET DOZENS OF DIFFERENT ANI'S!!!! Why not one now? P.S. What are your thoughts of a Kissing Ani and Padme?

2. I think we will get a Clonetrooper. We will buy TONS of them now AND tons more in May.

3. Chancillor Palpatine. We already know what he is going to look like from the Fanclub cover. Why not have the figure?

4. Amidala....which one I don't know. Again...THEY WILL MAKE DOZENS OF DIFFERENT AMIDALAS!!!

5. That lady Jedi Knight that was mentioned that I can't remember her name (Shak-Ti)?

6. The Blue Pilot Battle Droid. If he's NOT a "Preview" figure now he's a certain peg warmer in May!!!

......and my fellow readers thoughts are......

I thought the preview six was a rumour, but what the hell...

1. Obscure alien
    2. Obscure background alien
    3. Obscure Jedi alien
    4. Obscure senator alien
    5. and 6. Threepio and Artoo, since they ignored them in the 25th Anniversary two-packs.

I think it will be mace Windu again or Sly Moore
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

According to that leaked Hasbro internal product line up sheet, there are five not six figures slated for preview. with two lots of thirteen figures in the starting line up once the film opens. Of course that's just the basic figures.

I'm going to go for:

Royal guard,
    Kit fisto,
    Geonosian Warrior,
    Madame Jocasta Nu ( with PK analysis droid ),
    Owen Lars.

And if there are six, then I'll add Dexter Jettster.

And my thoughts on a kissing Padme and Anakin are: "Dude, get a Barbie and Ken set and shut up already!"
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-27-2001 at 02:12 PM.

Thumbs up

Anakin
    Jango
    Amidalla
    Palpatine
    Yoda (with his saber)
    Clone trooper.
    As always...........L

Question

Is the leaked Hasbro info available for viewing, or is there a link to a news article about this?
    ubi mel ibi apes

Oh boy, i knew I'd regret posting about it I think TFN had it ages ago but can't really remember where I saw it. I think I had a copy on my hard drive until recently when i cleared out a load of stuff. I'll see if I can recover it from the deleted junkpile at the bottom of the drive if I can just remember the file name...... What the file had on it was a list of stuff that Hasbro had in development at that time. They refuted the info saying that at any given time there are many such lists floated roung the departments and not all of the items listed make the final line up. But there was a second list that had a fuller episode two line up including the 12" line and the deluxe, beast and electronic stuff. Plus the playset and roleplay stuff. There's a thread in the old forums that has it all which I'm afraid I can't link to because for some reason I'm really thick about it and the links to threads never work for me. But it is there in the Hasbro ep2 section.

decided to cut and paste instead.

Episode II Sneak Preview Figures ($5.99-$7.99)
    5 figures to be determined

Episode II Basic Figures ($5.99-$7.99)
    Collection 1 (13 Figures)
    Collection 2 (13 Figures)

Deluxe Figures ($9.99-$11.99)
    4 Figures to be determined (TBD)

Attack Beast Assortment ($14.99-$17.99)
    2 Figures TBD

Gen-Y figure Assortment ($14.99)
    4 TBD

Electronic Super Figure Assortment($29.99-$34.99)
    2 TBD

Episode II 12" Figure Assortments($19.99-$24.99)
    3 each of 2 assortmentsTBD

12" Ultimate Villain Figure Assortment ($39.99-$49.99)

Episode II Vehicles
    Speeder Vehicle figure Assortment ($14.99)
    2 TBD

Star Fighter ($19.99-$24.99)
    Villian Vehicle($24.99-$29.99)
    Republic Ship ($39.99)

Episode II Role Play
    Basic Lightsaber Assortment($7.99-$9.99)
    Green Lightsaber
    Blue Lightsaber
    Red Lightsaber
    Purple Lightsaber

Electronic Lightsaber Assortment ($19.99-$24.99)
    3 TBD
    Jedi RolePlay Set Assortment($19.99-$24.99)
    2 TBD
    3.75" Arena Playset ($14.99-$34.99)

Episode II Interactive My own Robot ($59.99-$89.99)

Cool or what? Of course this list came via sources unique to collectstarwars.com and is subject to change/deletion/acts of random arbitrary silliness in scheduling.
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-27-2001 at 07:28 PM.

I hope two of the preview figures are Anthony Daniel's and Ahmed best's characters.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]