Hybrid View

getoboy

Lightbulb boba fett??? WHo the hell is he!!>!?!?!?

"I need to know what boba fett is all about????
    where does he come from,
    you now that kind of stuff
    plmk

MAY CONTAIN EPISODE 2 SPOILERS:

Highlight to read Boba Fett is a clone of his father, Jango Fett, Somehow young Boba Fett gets the armour and his fathers ship (slave 1) repaints them etc and calls them his and somehow becomes the most feared Bounty Hunter in the universe years laterEnd
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

May contain spoilers (hilight to read):

Start Spoiler
    I think I heard in some spoilers at TF.N that Jango gets killed by Obi-Wan. This would explain why Boba hates Jedi. End Spoiler

Mace Windu swings his saber and JF's helmet is shown bouncing onto the arena floor.
    ubi mel ibi apes

yeah. Guys? This is the Episode II SPOILER section. You don't have to do the whole "highlight this post" thing. And it doesn't work anyway. Okay. Mace kills Jango in II. Boba kills Mace in III. (I know. I know. he's only 14. I didn't write the darn thing.)Anyway. After that, Boba Fett becomes the most feared Bounty Hunter in the galaxy even though all he does is hangs around Jabba's as far as I can tell and then falls into a Sarlacc Pit. Not very fear inspiring.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

Although they maybe right and as intriguing as the above replies are, and no matter how much info, or confirmed reports on other sites, and rumors and leaks about the movies we have, the above replies are still just speculation and not cold hard facts!

Facts: BF is in EPII, He's portrayed as a 14 year old boy. We will see Slave I in EpII, we will see BF in Slave I in EpII! BF and Jango Fett are related(but we don't know how).

Originally posted by Utinni
    yeah. Guys? This is the Episode II SPOILER section. You don't have to do the whole "highlight this post" thing
    This was originally posted in another section, so we had to highlight it and now its moved to this section
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Re: boba fett??? WHo the hell is he!!>!?!?!?

Originally posted by getoboy
    I need to know what Boba Fett is all about. Where does he come from? You know, that kind of stuff. plmk.
    If you mean EU (Expanded universe IE stuff that's not in the movies) there's a really good short story in a book called "Tales of the Bounty Hunters." What we know of Mr. Fett according to the EU and speculation from the films: Boba is the clone/son of Jango Fett. After watching his "dad" get beheaded by Mace Windu, Boba begins training to be the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter. The next ten years are a little fuzzy (whatever orphans do in a galaxy far, far away...bounce from system to system, getting into trouble I suppose. I always thought he should befriend a wookie, who gives him a wookie braid out of friendship and respect and that's why he wears them on his uniform. Fett doesn't seem the type to hunt wookies for sport.) He eventually reaches a planet called Concorde Dawn and begins training as a journeyman protector (a kind of law enforcement officer on that world) but ends up killing his commander (who deserved it, he wasn't a nice guy.) and is banished from Concorde Dawn (no big deal as he wasn't from there anyway) He joins the Empire and becomes a stormtrooper for awhile, but that doesn't agree with him (at least he didn't kill his commander this time around) so he quits and decides to fulfill his destiny as the galaxy's greatest bounty hunter by donning the armor of his long dead father/clone thingie. He builds a reputation for himself, but then eventually starts hanging out with Jabba and ends up on the wrong end of a Sarlacc Pit. After Dengar rescues him from the Sarlacc Pit, he is forced to consume large amounts of medication to keep himself alive after the Sarlacc Pit incident and goes into bounty hunting overdrive. And that's where he is today...

As I said EU, for the most part. Go and read as much EU material (comics and novels) as you can about the enigmatic Fett and you should get a rough outline of where he's been and what he's done.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Like Wolverine, Boba Fett is a character who was better before we knew his entire backstory.
    Tommy, close your eyes.