Talking Better Off Dead coming on DVD!!!

All right! I'm even more anxious for this release than for LOTR or even AOTC!

I was walking past a Suncoast at a local mall when I noticed they had on Better Off Dead on the monitors. I went in and asked why they happened to be playing it because they typically only show newly released DVDs or movie trailers. The response? The DVD is coming out in July! July 16th to be exact.

Here's a link toamazon.com to confirm it.

So everyone get your killer egg nog ready, boil up some bacon, and pay your paper boy $2 so you can watch this puppy without being hassled!

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Wait, now what am I going to do with the 2 VHS copies I have? I suppose I could sell them for... two dollars, I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sweet! Can't wait. Definately one of my favorite movies. Does anyone know where I can score some nasal spray?
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Originally posted by Darth Shifty
    Sweet! Can't wait. Definately one of my favorite movies. Does anyone know where I can score some nasal spray?
    Nasal spray? I've been on these forums for eight years. I'm no dummy.

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'm sooo disappointed. I haven't found one retailer other than specialty shops that are carrying BOD. I've gone to Target and WM and neither have it out and it seems that they won't be carrying it any time soon unless it comes out with the cheapie DVDs and I don't think Paramount does that with its stuff.

I haven't gotten my hands on one yet because I won't pay Suncoast the +$20 price tag for it. I don't think it has any extra features like commentary or trailers so us die hards will be shelling out for just the digital quality and not having to rewind.

BTW, the cheapest place I've seen it is on buy.com for $15.99 with free shipping for the moment.

"Lane, this is a little awkward, but do you mind if I go out with Beth?"

All this talk about BOD is really bringing me over man!!

Seriously, I was curious if any of you mind if I took out Beth.

I will have this DVD!!!!!!!!