Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

best non-AOTC saga fig

For me, either Luke Bespin or Djas Puhr.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

haven't seen any yet. i'd say royal guard cause it could be any of the movies pretty much. except a new hope.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I agree Obi Wan Windu, Bespin Luke and Puhr take it by a landslide, UNTIL Ephant Mon comes out!!!!!!

Chewbacca with Electronic Threepio. Useful action feature, great articulation, and he's, well...Chewbacca.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Djas Puhr, by far.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Luke Bespin on my books. I got him this weekend finally and he's GREAT!

But really, the only reson he beats out the Endor Soldier is becasuse, well, he's Luke and the soldier isn't as exciting of a character. Otherwise I think the Endro Soldier is the best figure in the Saga line.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Endor Soldier - 10 points of articulation, removeable helmet, backpack, and jacket! Not too bad of a pose either, he looks ok when just standing there, and you could sit him down and it doesn't look like he's trying to fight off mosquitos with his feet and he CAN hold his gun without the rubber band being on there and he doesn't look goofy when you have it so he's holding his gun with his finger in the trigger guard.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I vote for the Bespin Luke. He has good articulation and all those cool accessories. I love the Cloud City weathervane. It is perfect for hanging him upside down by his feet like in the movie.
    I have the bloody version, but I bought an extra to open. He is by far my fav non-AOTC fig from this line.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Luke Bespin. Endor Reb Trooper is good too, but he's not quite as free-moving as Luke, so he'd only be my 2nd choice. Luke simply has an outstanding array of accessories and lots of articulation.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Luke is good, but what makes the Endor Soldier very good is no gimmick.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"