Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Cool Ice Cream Maker Guy Petition and Website

The man, the myth, the legend, now has his own personal website and petition to get him made into plastic form. Jabba, bah, Poggle the Lesser, no match for ICMG, this will be forwarded to Hasbro. If we are lucky, he will be made someday. It worked for Prokins, it worked for Wuher, it worked for Tessek it can now work for Ice Cream Maker Guy

Not sure who Ice Cream Maker guy is??? Check it out here:

http://www.geocities.com/ocb75

Or go to the petition directly:

http://www.petitiononline.com/icmg/petition.html

Thanks for your support

We will get this done, one way or another

Heh....talk about a guaranteed pegwarmer, if he ever were made. I'd rather see the Tonnika sisters.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Nope. I won't sign that petition. There are MANY more important figures to get.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I dunno, he could be a good figure... a Bespin tech, c'mon, we need him!!!

Actually I want more Ewoks before figures like that.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

That was funny stuff, I needed that.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I want one!
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

Looks like he's indulged in a little too much BespinBerry ice cream... that jumpsuit's stretched to its limits.

I beat hasbro makes him before a GOOD Jedi Knight Luke, a GOOD Jedi Kyle Katarn, or a General Reikan (SP!!!).
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

I'd like to see him, but maybe as a two-pack with an ugnaught, guard, pilot or something...
    "I Don't Know. Anakin Doesn't Talk To Me Anymore."

i would rather see a band of rodians before that figure. but honestly i would really like to see a judo kast figure.
    " AT LAST WE WILL REVEAL OURSELVES TO THE JEDI"