Exclamation loose trades, need loose massif

i have several loose SAGA figures. but i really want a massiff. i would trade my loose jango fett kamino escape for it. let me know if anyone is interested...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Do you have any different figs for trade? I have a carded Massiff I will trade, but I don't need an Saga figs. I don't care if they are loose
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

POTJ eeth koth, saesee tinn, qui-gonn jinn (mos espa) or EI darth maul tatooine....anything else in here that stricks your intrest?

Actually, I mostly need troop figs.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

i have snowtrooper and regular stormtrooper. they are both POTF2 i belive....i would trade both for oib-wan jedi starfighter pilot....if ya have it...

Sorry, still looking for it myself.

thats okay...what ones would YOU trade for it...i really want saga ones....but let me know what else too in case i need it..

you can email me a want list if you like. I also have Endor Raid Han that I would trade. I can get other figs, except Puhr, Palp, Obi, and Chewy. My email is boneboy@peoplepc.com

i have e-mailed you. please respond to the e-mail....or this if you want...

i have massif and han for trade
    both are mint and are not opened
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.