Force 10 from Navarone

I was watching this last week on TV, and noticed a few familiar faces. Unfortuately, I'm not an expert at matching character or actor names. But one of the Imperial Officers from ANH is in there. Also two Nazi's from the Indy films, one is the guy who melts in Raiders and the other is the main Nazi bad guy in Last Crusade. Of course, Harrison is all over it too. So, who were these guys?

Here is a cast list from IMDB to help out:

Force 10 from Navarone (1978)

Cast (in credits order) verified as complete
    Robert Shaw .... Major Keith Mallory
    Harrison Ford .... Lieutenant Colonel Mike Barnsby
    Barbara Bach .... Maritza Petrovich
    Edward Fox .... Staff Sergeant Dusty Miller
    Franco Nero .... Captain Nikolai Leskovar
    Carl Weathers .... Sergeant Watter Weaver
    Richard Kiel .... Captain Drazak
    Alan Badel .... Major Petrovich
    Michael Byrne (I) .... Major Schroeder
    Philip Latham .... Commander Jensen
    Angus MacInnes .... First Lieutenant Doug Reynolds
    Michael Sheard .... Sergeant Bauer
    Petar Buntic .... Marko
    Leslie Schofield .... Interrogation Officer 1
    Anthony Langdon .... Interrogation Officer 2
    Richard Hampton (II) .... Interrogation Officer 3
    Paul Humpoletz .... Sergeant Bismark
    Dicken Ashworth .... Nolan
    Christopher Malcolm .... Rogers
    Nick Ellsworth .... Salvone
    Jonathan Blake .... Oberstein
    Roger Owen .... MP Walter Blake
    Frances Mughan .... Farrell
    Mike Sirett .... Force Ten Team
    Graeme Crowther .... Force Ten Team (as Graham Crowther)
    Jim Dowdall .... Force Ten Team
    Michael Osborne (I) .... Lieutenant Commander Vincnet Ryan
    Edward Peel (I) .... MP Driver
    Michael Josephs .... German Storeman
    Jürgen Andersen .... Engineer 1
    David Gretton .... Engineer 2
    Paul Jerrico .... Lieutenant
    Edward Kalinski .... Young German Soldier
    Robert Gillespie .... Sergeant
    Wolf Kahler .... German Soldier at Supply Dump
    Hans Kahler .... Pilot
    Ramiz Pasic .... Young Chetnik Boy

Also, in the original Rollerball, our friend MOTTI from ANH shows up.

Leslie Schofield (Interrogation Officer 1) is listed as Commander #1 in the credits for ANH, and as Chief Bast in the Holiday Special.

Also, Angus MacInnes (First Lieutenant Doug Reynolds) was the same person who played Gold Leader in Star Wars, but he was credited as Angus Mcinnis

And Michael Sheard (Sergeant Bauer) played Admiral Motti in Empire Strikes Back, and also as I posted below, had a couple roles in the Indiana Jones Series.

Christopher Malcolm (Rogers) appears in The Empire Strikes Back playing Zev.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-18-2002 at 07:00 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

As for Indiana Jones, there are quite a few. As you said, Harrison Ford. But here are the others:

Michael Byrne (I) (Major Schroeder) played Vogel in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Michael Sheard (Sergeant Bauer) appears twice in the Indiana Jones series. Once as the U-Boat Captain, in Raiders of the Lost Ark, and also as Adolph Hitler in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Paul Humpoletz (Sergeant Bismark) appears as a German Officer during the Hitler rally in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Graeme Crowther (Force Ten Team - Graham Crowther) appeared as a Zeppelin Crewman in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. He also did stunts in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Jim Dowdall (Force Ten Team) did some stunts for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Wolf Kahler (German Soldier at Supply Dump) appears as Dietrich in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-18-2002 at 07:08 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs down

I keep turing this film on at the same scene: when the force is being led up the stairs out of a bunker. I wanna see it from the start! Does anyone (TV Guide) know any ways (cable channels channel) that I can (newspaper TV section) find out when (cable websites) this film begins?
    "That's what Sheev said."

www.gist.com has free listings in all US areas (I think) and can email you when a show you want to see will be coming on.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    www.gist.com has free listings in all US areas (I think) and can email you when a show you want to see will be coming on.
    I can't find that feature.

I think they modified it so it has to be on in your current listings (or you know how to manipulate the URLs to get you to the previous listing). Basically, when you search for a listing or see a listing you like, you click the "Add to Calendar" button, and then you go to Calendar Options (or whatever it's called, it's similar) and then tell it to email you the next time it's on. However, if it's not on in the next week, there's no button to add it to your calendar.

It used to be that you could search in the past and find this stuff up to a week ago, but now you have to go back via the links and URLs, so you have to know when it was on when you missed it. What a silly thing to change. Sorry about that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The best way I've found to see when its on is to check AMC's site.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine