Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 great fanfics...

I've submitted the finished one to theforce.net and it's been approved. These are 2 stories I've written within one zip file. You'll need winzip to read them. The first one:

-The first file is "star wars of course", really called "Battle of the Force," is set after the whole Yuuzhan Vong incident. The Sith have created a new Empire. To counter the threat, the New Republic creates an all-Jedi division of the military.

-The second file is "return of darth tyranus," really called "The Changing Tide...and Closely Guarded Secrets." It's set one year after AOTC. The Separatists build a prototype Death Star and wreak havoc with it...Obi-Wan tracks down Boba Fett...and much more! It's not complete but is coming along nicely.

If anyone has time to read either of these, be sure to take a moment and post in this thread your thoughts on them...or just PM me. Or both! Thanks.

UPDATE:

I have now completed "return of darth tyranus" the post-AOTC story. Here is the full version. You'll need WinZIP to get it.

Nicely done... Your writing skills are maturing. All who read these should be impressed by your work.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm impressed DeadEye good work! Are there more on the way?

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Yeah. I've already been working on a new John Rassick tale.

i like your fan-fic's, their awsome!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg

Thanks!
    And thank you Pendo, for reviving this thread! Now more forumites are able to enjoy my work!

well I just read Return of Darth Tyranus and I must say it's great
    very well written and the story is very good too
    I'll probably read the other story tomorrow
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Glad you like it.

*STORY SPOILER*

The other one is a huge, original tale. Hundreds of Sith attacking a colony, hell-bent on destruction is just uber-sweet.

Originally posted by DeadEye

The other one is a huge, original tale. Hundreds of Sith attacking a colony, hell-bent on destruction is just uber-sweet.
    This is the one I read and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

If you might take a small suggestion though DeadEye; you're right that the Sith marching into the colony is a very epic visual, but perhaps you could draw it out a bit more. It feels like it's over extremely fast, when a great scene like that should really draw you into the battle and give you a sense of depth.

At any rate, I really liked this story as I already told you on PM. Keep it up.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?