How do I find out what figures are coming out in next few months?

Seems like a basic question, but wondering how I can find out about figure releases for upcoming months. Is there a list?

Beyond the figures that have already come out, the dates seem to be pretty vague. Can anyone give me an idea about release for the next 1-3 months?

Tks!

I can't give you exact release dates, but here is what we have coming over the next three months. The first part, should be out in July-August. After that, is anytime.

[41][ ] Padme Amidala: Coruscant Attack
    [42][ ] Darth Maul: Sith Training
    [43][ ] Anakin Skywalker: Tatooine Attack
    [44][ ] Ki-Adi-Mundi: Jedi Master
    [45][ ] Ephant Mon: Fan's Choice Figure
    [46][ ] Teemto Pagalies: Pod Race

C-3PO w/ Battle Droid (Deluxe)
    Yoda (Deluxe)

And ones I don't have confirmed numbers, or reliable dates for:

CloneTrooper: Pilot (Yellow)
    Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle
    Jango Fett: Slave 1 Pilot
    Lott Dod: Trade Federation Senator
    Tusken Raider w/ Massiff
    R2-D2: Booster Rockets (E2)
    Watto: Mos Espa Merchant

Deluxe:
    Anakin Skywalker (Force Flipping)
    CloneTrooper w/ Speeder Bike?
    Geonosian Warrior (Flying)
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks a lot for the list. Is it possible that there may be other surprises or is that unlikely?

Curious about the Clone Trooper w Speeder Bike. Trying to remember the scene...is it a speeder like Dooku's?
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

Sorry to butt in jeffonthego but I believe you only see the speeders in incredible cross sections book and are not easily seen (if at all ) in the film.
    They do sound cool though and if I'm getting a fully loaded republic gunship ( if santa says I've been a good boy) I will want some of these.
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

Thanks for the insight, does the book give you a good look. Is it more of an upright sitting speeder (like Dooku or Maul) or a bent-over speeder (Anakin or Endor). I wonder . . . Anyway, agree with you, sounds cool.
    What am I, a Moisture Farmer, an Angry Loner or a Sith Apprentice - I can't keep up!

It's basically the same as an Endor speeder bike but the back is slightly different and has bigger barrel like panniers on either side. The front appears to be identical to the Endor speederbike though and the controls are the same. It's possible that the speeder may be shorter too. A Republic gunship can hold four of them although the toy gunship can't actually hold any because it doesn't have an opening rear door. And the toy is slightly smaller than it should be and therefore out of scale.

Apparently there's a rumour of a Dooku with speeder sometime in the near future - like next year, and an Anakin with Tatooine swoop. Whether these get made is anyone's guess but I'd hazard a guess to say they will.
    And there probably won't be any more surprises in waves this year, we've pretty much seen everything that's coming bar a few deluxe sets and exclusives so the only real surprises can be what accessories the figures we haven't seen yet pack with.

I am looking forward to the next wave with great relish. Some really good ones.......eventhough there is mixed opinions regarding the sculpt of the upcoming Ki-Adi-Mundi, and the overkill of Maul......these are the two I am most looking forward to.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"