Just picked up some Han Endors

I just picked up a few Han Endors. Its a nice looking figure. I opened one and of coarse its full of gimmicks. But its a nice figure. I got a couple extras for people on here. If you want them for retail i'd like to help ya out. lmk...also post you opinion on this figure...

billyjack
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Well, here's my thoughts on Endor Raid Han, reposted from another thread:

Endor Raid Han is a "passable" figure....the sculpt is pretty cool, but he's locked into one really goofy pose, and I hate the figures with the dumb "quick draw McGraw" gimmick. And, without a gun in his right hand Han appears to making a rude gesture, as one of my co-workers pointed out.... Plus his crooked neck sucks, he can't even face forward without looking ridiculous. Though he would anyway because of his pose. Mine has the white droid caller variation, by the way.

I'd like to append this with a few thoughts - the figure DOES look cool just sitting on a shelf, and the more I look at him, the more I like him. But that doesn't change anything regarding his single pose, crooked neck, and gimmick. I do like the fact that he has a working holster (though as I mentioned before, he looks....odd without his gun in his right hand) and that his vest isn't molded onto the figure. Also, I think some detonators made out of hard plastic would look a lot better....I really hate these "gummy" accessories.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Forhekset pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

the three i picked up have NAVY vests is this all the figures? or is there a black vest also..
    Please go post here http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10037 If you WANT A HERMI ODLE FIGURE!!

My Needs
    My Stuff Back( you know what i'm speaking on)
    Loose ctc stormtroopers
    sandtrooper blasters

Every one I've seen has a navy blue vest.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

You're one of the lucky ones Billy Jack........the only thing you can find up here are about 100 Zam Wessels and a few Amidala's......with no new stock since April

mine should be arriving at the end of the week... if I'm a lucky boy!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**