Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Jar Jar in MIB2?

Just got back from my local TRU. While there I found a MIB2 deluxe figure 2 pack that came with JAR JAR!

What the F*!

Actually it's just his head, but still...

You could find some pictures, of course.

And no big deal for a Gungan to be in MIB II. The alien Will Smith helped give birth to in MIB bears more than a slight resemblance to Kit Fisto...
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I just looked thru the MIIB deluxe figures at Hasbro.Com, and while there are some odd looking aliens in the packs, I don't see how you could think they look like Jar Jar. Unless you mean the three eyed critter in the Scrad & Charlie set.

http://www.hasbro.com/pl/brand.Men%2...e_products.cfm

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scrad & charlie.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	2284  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

No Way Dude! This is JAR JAR exactly! It almost looks as if the head was cast off a Hasbro figure. No doubt this is most certainly Jar Jar. Wish I had a digital camera.

Jonna
    Crack......Cocaine.....anyone....ANYONE!?!

Jonna, I think Cubehead has had enough.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jonna
    Alright, but only if you promiss to tell me what MTFBWY and HH!! Means.

That would be, May The Force Be With You and Happy Hunting!! An old saying that goes back to around late 1997 and 1998, when new figures were getting really hard to catch in stores.

Jar Jar Binks

Jonna
    Thanks...ya know I heard somewhere that "Knowing is half the battle".

You both will look like fools when this figure hits every store in America...

That's all I can say. It's Jar Jar, it's also probably a huge spoiler. If you don't belive me, it's your loss. But in two weeks you'll be the fool.