Thread: Vintage Poster

Vintage Poster

A while back I saw a poster that displayed all the vintage figures, similar to the POF2 poster. Does anyone know where I can find a picture this poster?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Arrow

I know where you can BUY one; here in southern CA in Pomona. I think it's $5 at an antique shop. It's kinda like the card backs of POTF figures, with that yellow background and all the figures in 4 or 5 lines across. That the one you're talking about?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I know where you can BUY one; here in southern CA in Pomona. I think it's $5 at an antique shop. It's kinda like the card backs of POTF figures, with that yellow background and all the figures in 4 or 5 lines across. That the one you're talking about?
    Yup, that's the one.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    Does this store have a website or will they do over the phone mail order? I was unaware that such a thing existed and would love to get one.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Lightbulb

Lemme check the phone book. I'll be right back...

(Clomp, clomp, clomp)

(Leafs through pages)

(Clomp, clomp, clomp)

(Sits back down)

There. It's called Olde Towne Pomona Antique Mall, located in Pomona, CA. Address is 260 E. 2nd St., phone number (909) 622-1011. You'd have to call them to see if they do phone orders; I have no idea.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Thanks Bel-Cam Jos I'll give it a shot
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”