Hybrid View

Star Wars Models

While browsing on Ebay today I noticed a model kit for the Dagobah scene with Yoda, Luke and R2. Has anyone put these together?? Do they display nice?? Where can I get them at retail??
    Thanks.

If you're referring to the large box with the art, then you can probably find it at Big Lots, Kaybee, or other fine clearance warehouses. There is this one, and one with Jabba's court.

The way I describe it, it's cheap enough to consider buying, but it's too crude for my collecting needs.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The model is cool, and is no longer avaliable at retail. Unless you have a hobby shop in your town that still has models that are years old in them. You will most likey have to resort to Ebay if you want one. I recall TRU clearencing them out ages ago.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There's a Hobby Town USA by me that has them for $6!! I picked one up, I just haven't had the time to put it together yet. It looks like a nice model, though. I'd be happy to grab you one if you want to pay for the shipping.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Thanks for the offer DS. I'm going to check out a few places by me first.

I don't think this one was that good of a model. I passed on this so many tomes. I'll just build the ships.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The ships are definately the most fun to put together. I hope they come out with some Episode II models. And not those stupid snapfast models they had with Episode I.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I wanted to get the Hoth Hangar model, but everytime I wanted it, I remember I never had put a model together and would probably push it aside too many times so I never really tried to get one.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

got my dagabah model today. I haven't put together a model for probably 17 years. I was hoping someone that has put this one together could help me with a few things.

1. It says the model glue is needed, but I don't see anywhere in the directions that requires it. Does anyone know if I'm supposed to glue everything, or is it a snap together?

2. I don't see where it says what colors to paint the base.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, you can also email me any hints to dthuriarte@hotmail.com.