Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: evolutions

5 of 9

evolutions

hi there

i have need of some level a and b and i have some to trade with.

i have to trade with:
    2b C-3PO
    3b han solo
    4b Lando
    and
    4a han solo

i need
    padme' and leia from a and b and qui gon (a)
    obi wan from b
    luke from b
    anakin from b

i have doubles of the base set to trade with as well
    and if anyone needs i have a full set of the base including checklists

thanks, take care

I don't even collect the cards, but.....there's a nifty place called www.starwarscards.com (i think) that has oodles and oodles of groovy collectors (such as yourself) who might be looking for the very cards you have and might need the very cards you have.

If that isn't the place, I'll find the right name for you...
    Last edited by Utinni; 09-27-2001 at 08:27 PM.
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

5 of 9

hey

how rude can you be? everyone else has picked names that they like or want and i think its damn lousy that you treat others that way.

Much as I hate to say it Utinni, Dictating the rules and whys and wherefores of this site isn't your place. And that was just plain rude. Calling someone out over an opinion can be justified up to a point but just plain attacking someone over their login name because it isn't star wars is silly and rude and silly and rude. It is possible to have more than one field of interest you know and have them co-incide quite nicely. I'm a farscape fan, if I had the name Dominar Rygel would you attack me too? I think you should eat humble pie here and apologise. Remember, it wouldn't be a good world to live in if we were all the same. Difference and individuality, the power to choose and willingly make our own destiny is what seperates us from fish. That's a good lesson to take on board.
    Last edited by Jargo; 09-27-2001 at 08:04 PM.

(sorry)
    [size=-2][color=darkblue]Let's consider our world not as inherited from our parents but as borrowed from our children[/color] -- [i]Unknown Kenyan[/i][/size]

Originally posted by Utinni
    (sorry)

Geez! For shame!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Angry Anger over trading cards? Hmm...

Hey! All the cool things seem to be edited. What is this, the made-for-TV PG version? Boooo!

By the way, we need all the SW trading cards posters as we can get! So treat 'em right!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

After taking a self imposed sabbatical from trading cards, I've decided to jump back into the pot.

I tried clicking on the link so generously provided above but it was "unavailable."

So anyway, I am looking for a complete set of the ROTJ WideVision cards as well as numerous "needs" from other sets. The list is far too extensive to drop here. I have quite a few vintage doubles available, but not for too much longer. My plan is to take them over to the local comic shop tomorrow (yes, Monday the 8th) to see what I might get for them. If you might need some old cards (and a few of the new Evolution, WideVision, and/or Galaxy) let me know asap!

I'm also trying to complete my son's Pokemon base set without going bankrupt.

I'll gladly email a Word document over with the haves/needs.

Ugh..Stillakid, those pokemon are insidious with their "Gotta catch 'em all" brainwashing slogan. My daughter likes them, so I buy her the toys , but luckily I escaped the lure of the cards. That would wreak havoc on the ol' checkbook... I can now name all 250 pokemon. Oh well, it's a bonding experience with my daughter.

Lightbulb

I know all 250, too, Rollo! They are:

Picachu
    Squirtle
    Meowth
    Psyduck
    Kawfing (sp?)
    Jiggly Puff
    Al
    Bob
    Sneak-a-Peek Achoo
    Bruce
    Skeletor
    Ratchet
    Snake Eyes
    Lady Jay
    Lady Jane
    My Fair Lady
    Darth Vadar (THAT'S where he went!)
    Transor Z
    Cars Voltron
    Lions Voltron
    Barry Sanders
    Dennis Eckersley
    Philip Morris
    Millard Fillmore
    Millard Fillless
    Millard Fill Up
    Millard Phillip
    Phillip Millard
    Howard the Duck

I could go on, but I'd have to delete myself! Moderator rules, ya know...
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega