Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoda's Clothing

Exclamation Yoda's Clothing

Yoda's clothing faded away with him unlike anakin's vader suit was left and so was Obi's robes.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Are you one of those people who WANTS to see nekkid Yoda running around the afterlife? YEEUCH! Seek help dude.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Well Darth Vaders outfit was a part of the darkside and wouldn't be allowed into the light side of the force afterlife

Much the same as Homers assassins which weren't allowed either
    Planet Lunt...It is unavoidable........It Is Your Destiny.

ok i under stand the darth thing which is kind of what i thought but yoda still baffles me, Darn you Lucas.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

The only thing that remained from Obi-Wan was his outer cloak, not his inner robes.

Besides this is one of those idiotic observations that really serves no purpose but to add fuel to the "Star Wars is stupid" club. So do us all a favor and give it a rest and go get a social life.

Just kidding on the social life jab; but it is an inane observation.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

ya i know, i just needed something to do.

I'm sure Vader had some Maul boxers on or something under that suit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Maybe Yoda had worn his clothes, without changing them or bathing, for so many centuries that they just became a part of his body and an extension of his soul. That's why they disappeared with him, they were practically grafted to his skin.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

That's sick BigB. Do I really wanna know your theroy of why Emperor Palpatine exploded when he died?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Ah yes, that had to do with a combination of an airtight sphincter and years of built up gas from his daily regiment of bean burritos. That's the real reason Vader passed out after the Emperor blew-up, the smell.