Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oh Lookie Kookie New Ki-Adi-Mundi - Jedi Master Pic

n/m anyway nice figure it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84912_b.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	2296  
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Looks strikingly similar to TPM one.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Nah i have to say he looks better then the EPI Version due to GGS and how far we have come with action figures today ( but some just really suck)
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

ya i like this one better.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I mst say I'm really surprised him coming out so good
    although his left arm could have been better (position-wise) he looks really good

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    I mst say I'm really surprised him coming out so good
    although his left arm could have been better (position-wise) he looks really good
    187-Maul -- Do you mean the arm that is on the left side of the pic? or his actual left arm? The reason I ask is because his right arm (the one holding the lightsaber) apparently has the same slashing gimmick that Geonosian Rescue Mace has; an elbow joint that swings back and forth.

I kind of enjoy that on the GR Mace, but hopefully they will make it look a little better on Ki Adi.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I'll prolly end up getting this one. Looks like a better sculpt than the ep1 version and I never got around to getting one back then anyway.
    "Adventure, excitement... a Jedi craves not these things." - Silent Bob, Mallrats

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Ben Kenobi

Game discussion, all the time any time.www.videogametheater.com/forum

Ooo! Another Jedi for my collection.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

This has already been talked about in another thread and the similarities to the Ep. I figure are astounding. I'm also a little worried about the swinging elbow joint. There's only room for one action figure w/ B*tch-Slapping action, and that's GR Mace Windu.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I dont like the swinging action on Mace and I hope its just an articulated elbow on Ki. With Mace its soooo loose on mine and whenever I try to swing it the saber flies out.
    Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Plo Koon: Too cool for school