Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

worst films ever thread

I might be really off here, but wasn't there a thread somewhere regarding the Maxim's list of the 50 worst films ever? I think it was started by stillakid. Anyone know if it was here and what happened to it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Forums ---> Movies ---> Other
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

It would seem that it has been deleted. I think I know why too; but don't necessarily agree. Why not just edit the language and not delete the whole thread?

I don't know how they could put Little Nicky on that list, it's great!

But I agree in disliking most of the movies they chose . . . Staying Alive,
    Rhinestone . . .

Jonna
    Anyone who has ever seen Liquid Sky knows what the worst movie of all time is.

I was glad to see Armageddon on that list. It truly was a terrible movie with one of the stupidest plots of all time.

BB,

Thanks for the info, and second that on Armageddon being a pile of excrement!

"Harry, I love you!!!" Please! The scene that is supposed to be the most emotional is the laughable. Amazing that the film reduces it (mostly) talented cast to B grade shlock.

Originally posted by wedgeA
    BB,

Thanks for the info, and second that on Armageddon being a pile of excrement!

"Harry, I love you!!!" Please! The scene that is supposed to be the most emotional is the laughable. Amazing that the film reduces it (mostly) talented cast to B grade shlock.
    I don't know. I think that's too easy of a choice. Armageddon at least had some funny bits and some good special effects; granted it still sucked, but I have seem plenty of movies that honestly don't have a single redeeming virtue.

Just thinking of films from the last year, Driven is up there with the worst I've ever seen. I was never excited. I was never interested. I never even laughed, except at the parts that aren't supposed to be funny.

Mission Impossible 2 was pretty bad also, but it had a few neat bits.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Big B and Wedge!

Thank you!

I have always though that Armageddon is king poo of turd island!

But for some reason, TONS of people like that dungheap.

Truly awful movie.

To me, the worst move ever is Class of Nuke 'Em High 2.

SO horrible it wasn't even funny.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

pthfndr89,

NO!! YOU'VE AWAKENED MY REPRESSED MEMORIES OF DRIVEN!! I TRIED TO FORGET, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I'VE TRIED TO FORGET!!

Worst films ever for me include Cyborg, Lawnmower Man 2, Cutthroat Island, Where the Heart Is, and Queen of the Damned.