Clone Trooper builder sets

I think Hasbro should do a builder set for the Clone Troopers like they have done with the Stormies. Give us a nice neutral stance with great articulation like the commtech stormie. I think it would be nice to have two different sets. One with four white troops and one with each of the different rank colors: yellow, red, blue and green. What do you guys think?
    Casual George

Excellent idea, Casual George. I second that!
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

Sounds good to me.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Good one.

Casual George, Send your idea to Hasbro straight away. No hesitation.

We've had the Stormtrooper builder set, so why not a Clonetrooper set.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Unfortunately, it looks like Hasbro and the Fan Club are sticking with sets of previously-used molds for the builder sets. I can see in 2003, having a 4-pack of white clones with the Saga mold, but they wouldn't do it now, with both preview and red clones occupying pegs.

But without things to look forward to, there wouldn't be a collectable line, eh?
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    Unfortunately, it looks like Hasbro and the Fan Club are sticking with sets of previously-used molds for the builder sets. I can see in 2003, having a 4-pack of white clones with the Saga mold, but they wouldn't do it now, with both preview and red clones occupying pegs.
    Exactly. Besides which, it took 7 years for us to get the Stormtrooper set, so I wouldn't expect the Clonetrooper one too soon. It would be great though.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

it would be sweet.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

sounds like a great idea
    HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
    former room-mate.

LONE STARR: What's that make us?

HELMET: Absolutely nothing.

the more builder sets the better. I love my 20 new stormies!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"