Talking Check out this weriod auction on ebay!!!!

Inappropriate So Sorry! Censored
    Last edited by The Darth Vader; 06-20-2002 at 07:21 PM.
    "Luke, Join Me And We'll Rule The Galaxy As Father And Son" Darth Vader
    "No, I'll Never Join You!" Luke Skywalker
    "I'll Join You Darth Vader" The Darth Vader
    :D

Now that is funny. I would get it for 10 bucks, but not for the current price of 150.

Lame! $152.50 for some plastic fanboy fantasy figure. Don't bother to look, some pervert made a topless Pamde figure. The Darth Vader, this is a family website, you shouldn't really post links to auctions of stuff like that.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And even Natalie Portman herself said that the action figure wasn't...accurate.

Now remove the link immediately, lest you be reported to the moderators. THNX BYE BYE.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I will admit that it was creative, but I wouldnt pay the price, plus it really isnt something to be posted here.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

Sorry i just think that it was pretty weriod.
    "Luke, Join Me And We'll Rule The Galaxy As Father And Son" Darth Vader
    "No, I'll Never Join You!" Luke Skywalker
    "I'll Join You Darth Vader" The Darth Vader
    :D

Now this time I missed it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Now this time I missed it.
    It really, really sucked anyway, LTBasker. You didn't miss anything. This is that same guy who did the Jango Final Battle/Mace Windu custom that was featured on Rebelscum's "eBay Today" a few weeks ago....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Ha! That was quite pathetic. It was pretty mannish. I would much rather have a Bespin ice Cream Guy figure any day...
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC