Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    At the upcoming Trek Expo 2002 in Tulsa, OK, theres gonna be an exclusive peek at the trailer for Nemesis... Wish I could go.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Don't worry LTBasker. The trailer will probably be on the net a day or two after. Or included on the Star Trek II SE DVD in August.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

StarTrek.com says it'll be available for download over the July 4th weekend. (I think)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

I got a Nemesis mini disc at a convention I went to last weekend in Charlotte. Not sure what it is. It was some kind of promo item. I guess I will have to pop it in and check it out.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I think the first ST movie is the best.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Re: Star Trek Nemesis!!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I wonder if it will be a "traditional" Betazoid wedding
    Heh heh, you wish!

POTENTIAL SPOILERS

The rumors I've heard, which aren't much, are such a jumble, a romulan with genetic material from Picard, Romulus and Remus at war, Janeway in the mix somehow... I dunno, I hope they can make something good of this, I really didn't care for Insurrection.

Originally posted by wedgeA
    Why is there a smile in the middle of my post?!
    Because you put a colon ":" next to an uppercase "D". I took care of it.

I can't wait for the DVD to ST2!!!

First Contact is my 2nd favorite Trek film after ST2, I love TNG but I love TOS too... come to think of it, I love almost all Trek... except for the cartoon
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I hope this movie is good. I had such high hopes for the NG cast in movies.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Jar Jar, don't forget that ST 4, the Voyage Home, was the worst of them all. Sure, it's entertaining to watch, but it can barely be considered sci-fi.
    "Oh, save the whales!"
    Utter crap.
    First Contact is my favorite of all ST films. 2 and 6 come after that, neck and neck.
    I never watched DS9. My ranking for the series, from best to worst, is:
    TNG, Enterprise, VOY, DS9, TOS. (What's the abbrev. for Enterprise, anyway?)

ST4 was great. It wasn't really to save the whales, it was to save the whales to save humanity from that thing.

Btw, for Enterprise, the abbreviation is ENT.

Wow so many people didn't like Insurrection. Personally I thought it was better than any of the previous ST:TNG films. First Contact was okay, but had so many plot holes it was ridiculous. And ST:V was the worst film in ST history (with Generations being a very close second). It was so bad even Roddenbery didn't like it and considered it appocryphal.
    I would have liked Enterprise more if they cut back on the technology, didn't screw with continuity, put T'Pol in a robe and gave the characters a chance to shine on their own. What I mean by that last statement is that the writers have already said they are going to write Archer, T'Pol and Tripp as Kirk, Spock, McCoy.

JIm

PS as for rumors, I found someone who posted the entire plot on his web site. I'll post it as soon as I remember where I saw it.