Hybrid View

The Ultimate Soldier

I just found "The Ultimate Soldier" line in the war toys section of TRU. The figures are perfectly scaled to SW as well as their accessories. Great for switching out helmets and other bits of junk on your Endor Rebel Soldiers to give each a unique look. Plus the actual figure blends in rather nicely once you drop an Endor Rebel Soldier helmet on him and stick a blaster in his hands. Very well articulated too!

I saw some that even had working goggles. I think they were either SWAT or SEAL versions. They had some Germans and others. Best part....they were $2!

With some work, Germans might be able to pass as Imperial Officers.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I asked about these before.....have you done an actual head swap usuing these figures or are you just talking about accessories?

Originally posted by INDIANA
    I asked about these before.....have you done an actual head swap usuing these figures or are you just talking about accessories?
    So far just accessories. I've never performed major surgery like that before, but now that you mention it, I'd like to give it a shot. I'll have to scour the boards and read up on it.