Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Display cases for Saga figures...

I was just curious, I have a lot of MOC star wars from all years, but they are just in boxes. Do any of you have any suggestions on nice ways to display them? Glass cases, wall displays, I'm up for any suggestions. Also, like how much should I be looking at to spend on such a case/display, and where can I get it? Thanks for your suggestions.

Dooku

I don't think a case would be good for MOC figs. You'll have a hard time finding one big enough. Now if you had loose figs that you no longer wanted to dust every 2-3 months then I would suggest a case.

If they are MOC I would suggest hanging them. But if they are vintage I would also suggest "Star Cases" or other protective cases for the figs first. MOst of my stuff is MOMC b/c its easier for me to display. See here:

My case 1
    AOTC collection 1
    AOTC collection 2
    POTF 1
    POTF 2

As you can see, I have a very large case. I got that for free at my store. Its one of the old cases for video games. We got all new cases in and for helping set it all up one night, I got this case. That's the best thing to do. Look for buisnesses going out of buisness, or remolding and ask if they are going to re-use those cases. The last case I had was a sunglasses case that I got at a vision center, for free! They were going to throw it away!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Dar' Argol, that is a fantastic tip. Nice display man. Thanks so much for a great tip!

Ooo, a Mara Jade, an X-Wing, Star Wars Pepsi cans. and-AHHHHHH! It's Pikachu!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Originally posted by Hasbro'sBountyHunter
    Ooo, a Mara Jade, an X-Wing, Star Wars Pepsi cans. and-AHHHHHH! It's Pikachu!
    Heyyy! That little rodent is pretty cool!! Besides, I don't collect just SW. If I like it, I buy it.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

If anybody else has some pictures of their SW displays, I'd like to see them.

That is a fantastic display! I am very impressed. Bravo!

Thank you all! But wait, there's more. Most of what I have posted is located here:

New Camera
    My collection as well as a few others are located there. I have some more pics to take, but I need to clean that room a bit. Too much stuff all over the place