! I Ran OverAAAAHHHH!!! HELP my Bespin Han's Gun!!!

Ahhhh what do I do!? Where can I get a new gun? What toys come with a gun like his?? Anyone wanna sell me theirs?!? i'll give you 3 bux! Come on! Some Customizer out there has to have an extra one somewhere. Pretty Please with Sugar on Top!! ON TOP!!! ALL THE WAY UP THERE!!!! AAAAAAH!!!!

You got a pic of the gun, I might have something close
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Hmmmm a pic you say? Nope, HEY CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME WITH A PIC?? Why Dar' Argol? Do you have any Bespin Hans that don't need their gun?

Well, no. But I have plenty of misc rifles and blasters laying around that if it was a generic looking blaster, I might have one that would work. Hmmm. . . . . . . gone to visit the pics archive.

Hmmmm . . . . I'm back and I found a pic. I don't think I have anything like this. Its probably specific for the holster. I'll have to check tomorrow and LYK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bespin han.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	2311  
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Well his was a very small blaster. I think it was specific and only made for him. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Oh well.

The Commtech Han blaster might work. It is slightly larger than the Bespin Han version.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

The CTC Han's blaster is different from the Bespin Han blaster, which I found out the hard way when I... LOST THE CTC'S BLASTER!!! Oh the humanity! I ended up opening one of the others I had from a case I bought.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.