Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Due to so many people trying to collect mint on mint card, graders are making it harder for a true "mint" to exist. And, in the process, re-adjusting price levels.

Why pay X for your clean mint card, when you can get X +50 for a factory-sealed untouched version?

It's dirty practice, because most collectors don't have access to buy cases. And they're using Sacul, a figure with only speculative secondary value, no less.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, screw it. Open your figures.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

This makes me want to send my Sacul in and get it graded

What bothers me is that in order to receive the "uncirc." designation, ToyGrader has to be the first to open the case. Now, where'd these (expletive deleted)'ers get an unopened case of Saculs?

J

$360.00 for a "gem mint" Sacul? Give me a break.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

this is crap.......I want to get my hands on a Sacul more than anybody, but come on!! maybe in 20 years or something, but the darn things just came out!! Give us 'poorer' collectors a break.
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"

I don't have a Sacul yet. But when I do I'm going to OPEN HIM!!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by OriginalBryGuy
    I like my star wars figures same as I like my women...
    Mint, carded and 16 to a case?
    Did they have any Oompa Loompas?

The only value of my collection that I really care about is the value I give it. Which is priceless. :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"