Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody seen Watto's box at retail recently?

If so, could you either post back or pm the store and their location.

Thanks.

If you're looking for a lot of pieces for your collection, I would suggest that you keep tabs of the store findings that are nearest to your area. Also you may want to post in the Trading/Classifieds forums if you need them rather than posting for each piece in this forum. You should also realize by now that the E1 figures have come and gone from the regular retail outlets. Another venue that you may want to explore is find out if there are any collecting clubs in your area. Last resort if none of the above works for you are the online stores and auctions.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

No. In fact, I NEVER saw it in the stores.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

i havn't seen that in retail since last year. KB had a lot of them last year

There's one at a shop near me, is it worth buying?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

I heard that it was the rarer of the three E1 cinema scenes, a collector shop near me has a few in, but got mine a fair while ago for 10.

Also Ebay has a few from time to time. Prices vary from 15+
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Watto's Box NEVER hit retail for me. I paid a pretty penny for mine. Both with and without holo on the COMMtech chip (darn variations).
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

I have NEVER seen it at retail. I ordered mine from a on-line web site.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I got my box two weeks ago for a total of $23 from ebay. Well worth it except for the worthless Watto in it.
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

I never saw it it either and Jek Porky 2002 yes it is worth buying I wish i got it
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l