Thanks to the staff of SSG

A 12" section of the forum is just what the doctor ordered. Very much appreciated.

Will you be moving the 12" threads here or should we feel free to start them over?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I've started moving some of the 12" threads in this section from the forums that I mod. You need to change the date to start from the beginning as these have been several months old. I'll try to search for more and move them as I find them!
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Glad you like it, it's been a lot of work (and nagging ) but it'll be fun to see. Like ACPin points out, some threads will be older than your viewing point, so you may want to set your viewing dates back.

I'll move some from various sections as well, but if I miss one, LMK.

UPDATE - I added a bunch from Saga Toys, but I only went back a month and a half (30 pages!). If you guys wanna find me more threads to move, everybody using this thread will appreciate that... especially me.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, thanks. I'll probably check the board more often than any other.

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!

Now on my next day off I can get some shots of my Darth Maul body swap when it's done with directions to show you guys how to do it.

Oh, and there's Mace as well...
    MTFBWY, FMTPO!!!

Thumbs up 12" is better than 4'!!! ,Figurativly speaking of course!

Thank YOU Very Much-I get very tired of reading about 3 3/4 " figures-YAWN!
    [COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Tahoma][I][B]Regards,
    Todd[/B][/I][/FONT][/COLOR]