Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lightbulb

If the series was based on existing material, it wouldn't become like ST, because ST tries to invent new stories. There are enough tales in the SW EU to make a pretty long animated line.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Alright that makes since, and if we got EU figures from the series that would be pretty cool.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine

Yeah I'll go with that! I'd like to see a new animated series, similar to the Droids and Ewoks cartoons. I think following the stories of the Expanded Universe would be interesting, and give people who don't read many of the book or comics (like me) a chance to see what goes on in the stories.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I was, just yesterday, thinking how cool it would be if there were an Indiana Jones animated series. As long as the writers never condescended to the child audience and kept the writing smart, witty, and in the flavor of the films. I think it could have excellent educational potential as well; something watchgroups are always crying for, and which is often lacking in other animated shows! I'd also have to go out on a limb and demand a Harrison Ford sound-a-like for Indy that can also handle the character's personality and speach patterns in a faithful manner (we all know Harrison would never do it himself!).

if they are do right you can make all the cartoons that you want. hope i might able to see one or two of them.

Originally posted by RooJay
    I was, just yesterday, thinking how cool it would be if there were an Indiana Jones animated series. As long as the writers never condescended to the child audience and kept the writing smart, witty, and in the flavor of the films. I think it could have excellent educational potential as well; something watchgroups are always crying for, and which is often lacking in other animated shows! I'd also have to go out on a limb and demand a Harrison Ford sound-a-like for Indy that can also handle the character's personality and speach patterns in a faithful manner (we all know Harrison would never do it himself!).
    That's a really good idea RooJay, I think an Indy cartoon would be brilliant for the kids, and some of the adults too :happy:. It would also get the kids into the movies too. I'd like to see this made!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection