Just temporarily, I have father and son in full armor, standing next to each other. Jango's actually in the middle of my ESB bounty hunter scene I have going with my 12" (and this ONE time, no Vader....no. I'm not going to buy a 5th one.... well maybe, but it will be an Episode 3 one. And I'll just get maybe 2 or 3 of those....maybe just 2 or 3).

Anyway, Vader....now oh yeah. I was talking about Jango. Definitely in my Top 3 of all great 12" which includes the Bikerscout on Speederbike as # 2 anyway!

But Jango is next to his full grown son who stands 1/2 an inch taller than him! Some clone... he-he.

So is it a different body? My Boba's knees are even bent a little as he's kind of "walking with an attitude" so he'd be even taller than his dad were I to set him posed really straight legged.

I don't have a complaint, compliment, anything. This is just a comment that I noticed this. It might actually make Electronic Boba Fett look better than Dear 'old Dad because of the fact that Boba looks so formidable. Nothing tops Jango's accessories in the Fett-fetish category though!