Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

What's with the rankings here?

First of all, I haven't been here in quite some time, but I just registered (again), and I go from a Jedi Knight to a moisture farmer, I mean was it something I said?

New forums. New ranking system.

75 posts for Jedi Padawan

250 posts for Jedi Knight

500 posts for Jedi Ambassador

And I'm not sure if it's 1000 posts for Jedi Council Member because nobody has made 1000 posts yet.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    But bigbarada, GNT, and JediTricks will all be there (1000 posts) in a week or so. Jeditricks doesn't count 'cause he's a SUPERModerator and won't turn into a ???????
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Little Yoda,
    Just realize that your sacrifice has allowed those of us in the Old Forums to finally get farther than Padawan. I was able to reach Jedi Knight myself, something I could never have done in the OF, even with a gazillion posts.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I count! I chose these new rankings, Steve just tweaked the counts. I wanted the highest rank to be either "One with the Force" or "Jedi Spirit", but I think Steve pulled those. (I didn't think up the "Supermoderator" rank, that was built-in.)

Welcome back Little Yoda!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So whats the difference between a Supermoderator and a rmoderator,besides the word super?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    There can be only one SUPER-Moderator...and he gets to wear a cape and fight crime and stuff. I didn't mean you don't COUNT JT, I meant you hitting 1000 won't change your super status. That's all.

And pretty soon I'll pass through my padawan phase forever (sniff) and join the ranks of the Jedi. I've been a Padawan for what seems like....Forever...it'll be hard to let go...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by GNT
    So whats the difference between a Supermoderator and a rmoderator,besides the word super?
    More access over regular moderators.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Interesting,thanks for the reply
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Interesting,thanks for the reply
    That's what I am here for.

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!