Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Named Jedi

Named Jedi

At the moment, I am going through a phaise of being absoloutly obsessed with the Jedi seen in Star Wars, so which ones appart from the following have been named?
    Ep I
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Yoda
    Mace Windu
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Adi Gallia
    Plo Koon
    Seasee Tiin
    Oppo Rancesis
    Yaddle
    Eeth Koth
    Depa Billaba
    Even Piel
    Yareal Poof
    Ep II
    Anakin Skywalker
    Shaak Ti
    Coleman Trebor
    Luminara Unduli
    Barris Offee
    Madame Jocasta Nu
    Kit Fisto
    Aayla Secura
    Bulta Swan
    Nikto
    Pablo Jill
    Mari Amithest
    And Liam (Should give him a second name)

Are there anymore that have been named yet? Those two that throw Anakin and Obi-Wan thier lghtsabers are worth naming, and I've seen a Barada Jedi aswell in the arena.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Jocasta and thats all i can think of.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I can't say that I think that 'Nikto' is actually a name.

It's like saying -'human' doesn't quite cut it.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

Re: Named Jedi

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002

Pablo Jill
    Mari Amithest
    Out of curiosity, who are these two? I haven't heard those names before.

You could also count Dooku (get it? COUNT Dooku? , sorry, couldn't help it) since he was definitely a Jedi once. Unlike Sidious or Maul who never were.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Pablo Jill is the "duck faced" jedi that you see lighting his lightsaber at the beginning of the arena battle

Mari Amithest is the young Shaak Ti that you see training with Yoda.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Oh yeah, does anybody know what Dooku's name was before he left the order, because "count" is his title and family name. I thought HE was Sifo Dyas at first, you know with him leaving the order 10 years ago, but then at the end I thought, oh maybe not!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

i'm a jedi! i can be on the list! but put yoda fet instead of hango fett! JK!
    peace
    hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

You know, there's this guy in the classic trilogy who was a Jedi . . . can't think of his name . . . maybe it's Luke something?

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    Oh yeah, does anybody know what Dooku's name was before he left the order, because "count" is his title and family name. I thought HE was Sifo Dyas at first, you know with him leaving the order 10 years ago, but then at the end I thought, oh maybe not!
    So far Dooku does not have another name. In the Visual Dictionary he is refered to simply as Dooku. It's possible that he doesn't have another name.

Forum Member DeadEye though has given him a name in one of his fanfics here on the boards, Hertius. So far though, Lucas hasn't expressed interest in using it...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Good name, methinks.

As for the Liam, how about:
    Liam Ennose
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"