Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deluxe anakin

deluxe anakin

a few questions: 1. Are his lightsabers removable? 2. Do they have removable hilts? 3. Is he a good overall figure?
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

yes they're removeable, no the hilts are permanently attached, and the figure sucks. The Geonosian is fun to slash, though.

note to self: don't buy deluxe anakin.
    The shrowd of the dark side has fallen...begun this clone war has -Yoda

I will buy this figure but I don't like the two sabers he comes with, he only used his blue one to kill the geonosians, btw, is it true we're getting a force flipping Anakin soon?
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Possibly, nothing's been confirmed yet. It may turn out to be Anakin with Swoop, or that may come later.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I thought it was neat looking. So I picked it up today.

doesnt look too good cuz i dont like anakin suit its got that part of his suit where its leather in the movie as a totally different piece on the figure that covers over the figure...n ya didnt anakin only use a blue lightsaber wen he took those geonosians apart???
    "Not again! Obi-Wan's gonna kill me!"-Anakin Skywalker

geonosian = good ani = bad if only they sold all the geonosians like this =)
    Size matters not, do or do not there is no try - YODA

Well, I purchased a deluxe Anakin yesterday and opened it up and I have to agree. The only good thing about the set was the sliceable Genosian. I also dont remember Anakin using 2 lightsabers to cut up the Genosians. Unless maybe it was a cut scene and he used a dead Jedi's lightsaber in the arena.
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

i think it looks cool in the pack, but i don't have one out of the pack so i can't really tel you anything....why am i even posting?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!