Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Christmas Wish list...

Dear Hasbro,

Here is what I would like to hear you have planned in the upcoming year.
    • The last of the Vintage Figures resculpted in the new line-up. This includes Wooof (originally Klaatu in palace outfit), General Crix Madine, Cloud Car Pilot, and Imperial Dignitary. And the other Ewoks if you have time. I know we've got some Ewoks coming, so good job.
    • Finish up the Max Rebo band two packs. The first set with Thunder Drummers Ak-Rev and Umpass-Stay( and a thunder drum, of course). The second with Rappertunie and Jess, the silvery-haired dancer.
    • Sith Infiltrator. Darth Maul's vehicle has been far too long coming...
    • Really well done Endor Luke and Leia. With removable Helmets and Ponchos.
    • More droids. CZ-1, R1-G4, Clear-Domed R3 droids, R2-A6, M-HYD Binary Droid, a Yellow/orange R5-A2, R-3PO, the "E-Chu-Ta" droid, LNK Mining Droid, A better treadwell droid ,etc...
    • My sectional Cantina playset idea. (heck, ALL of the sectional playset ideas would be nice.)
    • More Cantina Aliens. K'Tik Keed Kak, Myo, MiYoom Onith, Feltipern Trevagg, Dice Ibegon, Danik Jeriko, Djas Puhr, the Tonnika Sisters, but above all...Hem Dazon
    • Some deluxe high-end vehicle/playsets like a Sandcrawler, an Imperial Shuttle, and a Sail Barge.
    • More Imperials. Cheif Bast, Wulf Yularen, General Tagge, Captain Needa, Admiral Ozzel, Moff Jejerrod and General Veers (without armor).
    • More Rebels. General Dodonna, Capt. Colton Antilles, Red Leader Garvin Dreis, General Reikann, Torynn Farr, Bren Derlin, plus a general assortment of Rebel Techs (in grey coveralls) Yavin Rebel troops (in green coveralls) Echo base troops (in vintage tan and grey) and Endor Rebel troops (like Rock n Roll).
    • A really nice deluxe Jabba the Hutt with a dias, a hookah, and some accompanying figures like Jawa with palm frond and Leia in repose.
    • Some better playsets. Your playsets up until now have either been cheap cardboard fold togethers (Jabba's palace and the Cantina) or rinky dink (Death Star Rope Swing, Hoth perimeter, Endor Bunker) or just plain shoddy (Episode 1 and Carbon Freeze Chamber.) As a consumer, I'll be willing to fork over a few extra bucks for a really nice, faithful recreation of any of these film sets: Lars Homestead, Lars garage, Docking bay 94, Docking Bay 327, DB327 Control Room, Trash Compactor,Tractor Beam Control catwalk, "open the blastdoors!", Yavin Alliance command room, Echo base command room, Echo base medical, Wampa Lair, Star Destroyer bridge, Emperor's Throne Room, Home One command room, Sarlacc Pit, Imperial landing Platform, Cloud City dining room, Cloud City incinerator, and Cloud City central gaping abyss with giant break-apart window and narrow catwalk. make something we can be proud to display our figures on.
    • And finally...NO MORE EXCLUSIVES.

Thanks for listening Hasbro and have a merry Christmas and a great 2002....

I agree with Rollo completely on all of his ideas. Add in stillakid's "bucket o' Stormtroopers" and we'd have a banner year for Star Wars fans.

What's that?

Oh, Artoo says the chances of Hasbro actually giving two craps about our wish lists so close to a movie release year are approximately 4,968,459,450,350,876,448,984,539,798 to 1.

Never tell me the odds!

I'd also like Hasbro to bring back the Expanded Universe line. There is obviously interest in non-movie figures in Pawtucket, since we keep getting concept-art Jedi after concept-art Jedi. C'mon, guys! The Expanded Universe figures sold like hotcakes and were, for the time, among the nicest figures in the line. Imagine how nice they'd be now that there are photo references for three of the most requested characters (Corran Horn, Talon Karrde, and a Mara Jade resculpt). I can guarantee that they wouldn't be clogging pegs like Jedi Training Obi-Wan.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

You know that the square root of 4,968,459,450,350,876,448,984,539,798 is 7,0487,299,922,403.585063999728937554. The precise number of Midichlorians that it takes to move an R2 unit one meter! I think I read that somewhere.

Anyway, thanks for Bucket O' nod. I'll concur with all the previous ideas. Less resculpts, more of the figures that we have never seen in plastic, and definitely more full sized ships and quality playsets. Enough of this Attack Sith Speeder and underwater Obi Wan crap. I'd also like to reiterate a nod for my sectional ball-like Death Star playset. I'm telling you, it's affordable and would sell like hotcakes!

Is that how many midis R5-D4 was infected with as well, the number seems very similar?

I concur with the playset idea. I'd shell out more than $25 for a really nicely done playset.

My top 3 wants are:

1. ROTJ Deluxe Jabba w/ all the fixins'.

2. Imperial Shuttle

3. A FX scale X-wing WITHOUT the fx electronics and built in pilot.

All of Rollo's were good, but I'm a realist.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    Is that how many midis R5-D4 was infected with as well, the number seems very similar?
    Yeah. If you get too many Midi's in your system, you blow your stack.

So you're saying R5-D4 had more midichlorians than Anakin?

So R5 was really the chosen one!!!

Yeah, check out his bio at the official site. He's really special!

I'm sorry, but my xmas list consists of:
    Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, Yarna D'al gargan, get the picture? I so want the fat chick immortalised I'd even consider selling myself to white slavery for her.......

Um, Jargo, what are you gonna do with 57 Yarna d'al Gargans?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

WHY BUILD AN ARMY OF SIX BREASTED FAT DANCING CHICKS OF COURSE!

Why, what else is there to do with 57 Yarna D'al gargans?