Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jawa Sandcrawler Petition

Ok guys,
    I've gone and done it. I started a petition for the Sandcrawler with 2 exclusive figures.
    If you haven't seen the link on Yakface, check it out. If I can figure this crap out, I'll post it here.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Now this is worth petitioning over. That ice cream maker guy petition should be scrapped and everyone should focus on this.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Hey, I signed the petetion, but what about one for Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator???
    Message me on facebook for a quicker response: http://www.facebook.com/wesleyjamessr
    SSG RECOMMENDED TRADERS: BIG MAC, cohens4, Dar' Argol, icatch9
    I am getting rid of my entire carded/boxed collection. I have almost every variation from POTF2. If there is anything you need, just let me know.

Not that a petition counts for much with dear old hasbro but.... for what it's worth I think a sandcrawler would be excellent right about new year 2003, but not if it's just the same old same old vintage one. Hasbro would have to do some major work on it to make that particular vehicle interesting enough for me to shell out the poundage for it.
    I'll sign a petition for an all new version though.

Hey DarthChuckMc I signed your petition

Just wanted you to know that the rumor mill over on the Rebelscum boards from a person in the know said a Sandcrawler will be coming next year with R5-D4 as a pack in

And as far as my Ice Cream Maker Guy petition...

Do you really think Hasbro would ever make this guy if people didn't speak up and say they wanted one??? Heck no... I created this whole drive to show the power of the collecting community can get behind something...Not many people signed the Porkins petition over on Red6 but Hasbro noticed and made the figure anyway, and how many of you bought one??? Sure he is silly and the whole thing is kind of campy but that is what our Hobby and Star Wars in general are all about...

Good luck DarthChuckMc, but as I said above you may have already gotten your wish

Of course I signed this. But I think you're being a bit unreasonable on the price. Heck I'd go as high as $80 I want this puppy done so bad.

A guy on your petetion has a great idea about using magnets to recreate the vacuum tube effect. I REALLY hope we see this guy. A long standing void from my childhood will be filled at long last.

C'mon Hasbro. Bring it on. Bring it on.

I never realized that there was a Porkins petition. Anyway...

If they make it, I can't see it being any bigger than the AT-AT, which (in my opinion) is a good size. I could see it being $50-$80.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well maybe if they made a Yarna D'al gargan figure after all the interest in her for all these years I'd be more inclined to think that hasbro actually listens. The day I see that fat chick slapped down on a card that says STAR WARS and has her name on the blister and a release date attached as a definate then I'll start to regain my faith in the big H.

BTW, just to show support I went and signed the danged petition anyways. If nothing else when the thing gets made if ever it'll shut mark2d2 up. But only if it comes with R5-D4 of course. And provided they release an R1-G4 on a saga cardback. That'd be worth it.

They COULD include a silver Death Star Droid as a pack-in, at little extra cost to Hasbro. God knows I'm gonna go sign this petition NOW. Thanks DarthChuckMc!