Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

Okay, I signed it. Here's to hoping.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I'd rather they put effort into a nice sculpt than sticking a few exclusive figures in the box. Pack in figures are invariably inferior to carded figures. I'd rather see droid 2-packs to round out a droid purchase diorama. I also don't want them recycling the mold from the 70's. If they are going to do this, do it right with a bigger, better, brand new mold.

Okay, I signed it. Here's to hoping.
    What's the 'M' stand for?
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Matthew
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

How big do you think the Sandcrawler should be? I was thinking about the same size as the AT-ST. Any bigger would be too expensive, any smaller would be a remold of t he vintage version. It should be enough room for 2 levels and a control room. I hope they would at least pack in some Jawas from the POTF2 line and not ANOTHER Tatooine Luke.

By the way, this would be great to go with the Jawa Accessory pack I have asked for.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

AT-ST or AT-AT? The vintage Sandcrawler was much larger than the AT-ST so I am assuming you are refering to the AT-AT.

I will have to dig up a size comparison to get an idea of how big the vintage version actually was. I thought the petition was for a re-released vintage version, which I am fine with as it seems to be a much more realistic request.

Oops, my mistake the vintage Sandcrawler is tiny. I never really saw a pic of it in comparison to the figures before. Well, in that case Hasbro should resculpt it to make it a little bigger, AT-AT size would be perfect.

Here is a pic of the vintage Sandcrawler from Toy Fair 1979, look at how big the Artoo figure is sitting inside it (ignore the big Artoo on the right):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	79-sandcrawler-r2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	2397  

Yes, I meant AT-AT. Oops. Hasbro Quality Control usually edits my posts.

I never saw the vintage one in person either, but I've seen the pics, so I knew it was small.

Anyways...if it was a re-sculpt of the Vintage version, I wouldn't pay more than $20 for it. If it were AT-AT sized, I could see it being $50-$80.

Any more info on the status of this?
    Has anybody heard anything?

Last I heard there was a rumor going around that the sandcrawler is in the works with an R5-D4 resculpt pack in. Personally, I don't believe it.